Friday, August 12, 2011

The night I found Jesus

I was out at the clubs with a couple of friends, as befits a Friday evening. We had just been to watch the Laughing Samoans give a benefit performance for the WOWS (not World of Warcrafts). They were hilarious.

It was early saturday morning, when I met Jesus, outside of O'Reillys. I had escaped the hot, gyrating mob and gone outside to have a quiet smoko. You know that a nightclub is packed when you have to do that.

He was crossing the street with a couple of ladies, about to go and perform miracles, no doubt. I stopped him with a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey Jesus, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, hey Albert! Having a good night?"

"Um, yeah I guess. But seriously, aren't you supposed to return for that Rapture thing? What's going on with that?"

"Oh, yeah. Totally gonna do that soon, I guess. Maybe. Probably not, anyway, I gotta go take these lovely ladies and show them the Lords Love, if you know what I mean."

"That's cool Jesus, that's cool. Mind if I get a picture with you for the ol' blog?"

"Awesome Cake? Sweet ME! That would be would all kinds of cool."


4 comments:

ripvision said...

Ok but srsly who is that guy?

Padre James said...

#1 thats a photoshopped cutout of me from your mum's photos....
#2 as for the 500 pic... you stole my beard....
I like your Jesus Saves... Basketball pic..
No buddy Jesus?

Padre James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Padre James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.