Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fwahahaha!

Is it just me, or are these fan art drawings getting better as they go along?

That was me attempting to write something because there isn't much to say about Yuffie. She's a materia hunter. Who is also a ninja. It is entirely possible to miss her as a playable character, which is what my sister learned today, during her playthrough. (I'm like a drug dealer...but I deal in vidjagames)

Last night we had a impromptu session of DnD. It was my first time being a Player Character, and I played a Human Rogue named Locke (yes, named after the treasure hunter from FFVI). Who ended up being pretty damn cool. I also gotta say, that DM Cass was great.

He put a lot of effort into his adventure, and it simply oozed (sometimes literally thanks to his monsters) atmosphere. I've actually got to step my game up a notch now, and probably write a bit more before we start the next chapter of my campaign.

And if there's one thing I learned from last night, it's that we don't let the Shaman talk to Elder Gods. Ever.

No comments: