Thursday, May 5, 2011

Drawin'


Meh, not too happy with this one. There are a couple of things I didn't have the time to go back and fix, and I'm not going to. Ever. It's a preference thing I guess, but I don't usually return to a drawing once it's done. I do like the (somewhat lack of) clothing though. Once again, it was because of the new inking technique that I get to play around with clothing.


This is a wallpaper I made out of a drawing request on Twitter. Sometimes I do these things, but they are rare and ominous events. Like the arrival of some sort of dark god. So, if you have a request...I guess you could always try sending an at (@) at me.

There were a couple of really awesome ideas last time, but work caught up with me (It has been almost double busy at the office. Some might even say, triple busy) before I could get to them all. And now, back to it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that chick looks like she's gotten a really bad boob job..:D, i do really like your work though, you're very talented.