Sunday, June 1, 2008

We would be warm, below the storm

so, it was the girlfriends birthday today (unless i have taken too long to type this out, then it was yesterday). she is officially two years older than me for the next month and a half. i doan think she had the best birthday ever, but at least there was cake. and whiskey. admittedly she did not get to drink said whiskey, but it was there.

we (the girlfriend and i) had a nice talk about what to do in case of wolf attacks though. apparently, the plan is for me to toss her hiiiigh into the air (using my manly strength of course) and then proceed to punch the wolves. there have been nay-sayers who say, what if there are too many wolves, albert? what if they bite you with their sharp teeth and fangs? to this i say, there are never enough wolves.

the girlriend, though, says that she is prone to getting attacked by giant birds while airborne. therefore, an auxiliary course of action, where i throw a wolf at said bird, was agreed upon.

it's these conversations that remind me why i love that girl.

i need more Beatles music. i got my hands on the Octopuses Garden track in order to prove a point to someone, and realized that my collection of music is sorely lacking in the Beatles department. my dad used to sing the song to my sister and i as a lullaby when i was a wee babe, so it brought back some warm fuzzies listening to it again. this track also inspired the piece of art you see at the top of the post. i doan think that the octopus in the song had psychic powers though.

i have also rolled the most depressing looking undead warrior i could make, and named him Hiraedd. yes, i doan know if it will pass over me anytime soon.

and finally, i wish my skills were as awesome as this lady here: [link]

No comments: