Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dragon Ninja!


Halloween this year was good fun! I was really impressed with the costumes this year, some people went all out and that's always fun when people make an effort :)

I went as a ninja, it was a last minute costume (as usual) but it came out all right. Also, I didn't have to talk much to people, coz like...that wouldn't be ninja-like.

John came as a pretty cool pirate! Although for some reason he kept reminding me of Tim Minchin.


Lawrences doctor costume was also really rad, because he managed to snag one of the actual surgical gowns from CWM Hospital. That my friends, is authen-fucking-ticity.

And now that the photos are all up and I've drank about twelve bottles of orange juice I think it's time for a well deserved nap.

Stay Spooky!

No comments: