Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ssssssss

Sad creepers are sad.

That's sound they make right before they explode and make you DIE. I have been exploring the game of Minecraft for the last couple of nights. It's a game where you...mine. And also Craft. Completely randomly generated worlds with no goal except to survive against the creatures that come out at night.

The first time I actually met a I didn't even see the bastard. I was outside at night cleaning up the dirt to make a proper wall for my little shelter. The resulting explosion did clear the dirt pretty quickly though.

Anyway, I will probably post a few pictures of my progress with Minecraft, as well as some more thoughts once I put a few more hours in.

Also, here is wallpaper version of Creeper!

It is left aligned because my desktop is. So there!

No comments: