Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Corpses go Splorch

Nobody ever runs away from the corpse explosion. It's weird, but first let me explain. I recently got my Warcraft account up and running (Thaurissan represent if you're interested) because all my friends who play Warcraft are creating new characters to experience the old content before it's changed for the next expansion. Apparently, there will be Cataclysmic events.

So there I was, in the brand spanking new dungeon feeling awesomely mage-like. The last boss in this new dungeon has a mechanic where he will summon a whole bunch of ghouls to basically cause general chaos amongst your party. When you've done enough damage to him, he blows them all up. Now, the first time it happens, you'll be forgiven for not running away, but from then on, no forgiveness for you.

I think I may be harsh because I am a Mage. As soon as I can see that these Ghouls are going to go "Splorch" I just blink away. Or if said Blink is on cooldown I Ice Block. Failing that, you know what I do? I run away.

And because I've gone a whole post without a joke in any way related to the male member:

My dick is so big, it was overthrown by a military coup. It's now known as the Democratic Republic of My Dick.

If you require more penis jokes, please click this link.

No comments: