Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yes, I have a plot in mind.

Or at least a vague storyline. You know, high school was lots of fun. I miss the little things about, how you were a bunch of different people all kinda in the same thing together. At the end of the day, everyone kinda watched out for each other, even if normally you'd never talk that person. Also I am babbling because, as the Nac Mac Feegle might say, I'm a little "pished".

Anyway, here's another Kids These Days comic.
Also, this is the first comic with David and Ms. Ram in it. Ms. Ram is based on one of the coolest teachers I had in high school. She gave me lots of good advice that I failed to take on many occasions. And David is...well, he's David. The weird thing is, I don't particularly like him, as a character. He's a smart arse, he's popular, and he's...well he's fit. But I have a feeling that I can develop him well.

We'll see how it goes ^_^

No comments: