Thursday, September 3, 2009

Theres a mutated strain in our DNA helix.

And you three are the ones who can heal it.

I have a couple of links to share with you. Because I am kind like that. But first, here is a comic what I been make.
I've been wasting a lot of time over at TV tropes. It's kinda like Wikipedia. Except it shows the connection between different idioms that are found in television and movies. It bills itself as a depository of fiction writing concepts. It has articles like, The Five Man Band and such. Is also pretty funny. In my opinion, its more educational than Encyclopedia Dramatica >_< Also, I found this picture there.

And I'm incredibly sleepy this morning because I spent most of last night watching the Legend of Neil. It's a parody webseries based on the Legend of Zelda. The basic plot is that Neil somehow ends up in the game after getting copiously drunk and masturbating to the fairy in the game while strangling himself with the Nintendo controller. This is basically the type of humor you will find in the series.

Oh, and did I mention that it's written, directed and created by Sandeep Parikh from The Guild? (His title on the website is "Title Whore"). Yeah, and Felicia Day plays a nymphomaniac fairy. That alone is worth about 2000 awesome points.

No comments: