Monday, January 17, 2011

When in doubt...


I think I want that to be my epitaph. When in doubt, draw boobies. And weapons. And armor. I really gotta try some new poses out or something though. Hehe...poses.

Anyway, I've been chugging along lately. Work is not as busy as the holiday season was, but we still have a lot of stuff to do and prepare for. I'm looking forward to a couple of the projects we have lined up, which is pretty much all I can say about them right now.

I do want to get a comicbook done this year though. I feel like...it's the right time. Then again, I've always felt that. I just need to find someone who wants to write.

This is turning into one of those posts with no actual point, isn't it?

I've been listening to a lot of The Fratellis lately, they're very very good, and you should listen to them to if you have a chance. Apparently they are Alternative Rock.

That is all for now.

No comments: