Monday, June 8, 2009

Various obscenties!

So all my Nameless and Aimless PSD's got deleted. A PSD is a photoshop document by the way, and contains all the layers and stuff that go into the creation of a comic strip. This is a problem, because you see, i didn't save a print worthy copy of the various strips that i've done. Not that i want to get them printed or anything. Well, i can't now so i guess it doesn't matter. 

I still want to shout out a giant glowing fuck though. This will have to do:

Okay, so it's not the worst thing that could have happened to me. I could have been attacked by wolves (although I would have punched them all anyway, thus winning the battle of man against lupine threat), I could have contracted an STD, or even worse I could have been ostrascized by a real artist for my lack of actual artistic crediblity. The last one seems to be the least likely of all the things that could have happened though :P 

After i'm done being angry at the fuckwit who deleted my files, i think i might just do the strips again. This time however, i'm saving fucking backups. Just like Raptor Jesus told me to. Why did i ever doubt that saurian?

No comments: