Sunday, October 25, 2009

Insomni-tastic

I had a bit of a personal conundrum when it came to posting this page. I am pretty serious right now about trying to get this one out as a proper book, (call it my late goal for 2009) and the next few pages are plot-like. As in, not very interesting to read to as opposed to action pages. Then again, that's just my personal opinion, I love action pages. When hit with a huge wall of text sometimes I am guilty of just looking at the pretty pictures and guessing what the heck the people are talking about.

Was a bit of an insomniac last night, and extremely lethargic during the day. The two may be connected, but I did manage to catch up on my Facebooking. Which is fun! Theres nothing like searching for people you haven't seen in years and seeing if they pop up. I've friended about 3 of my old primary school friends that way.

In other videogame news that isn't Warcraft: Torchlight comes out tomorrow. Well, is available for download, I'm interested in this one because it might run on my pc, since the graphics requirements and the size of it are very small. Despite that, it looks pretty and has an awesome aesthetic. Steampunk magic? Sign me up.

I'm totally playing an Alchemist.

No comments: