Sunday, October 11, 2009

Serious Lag man

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I dunno, been feeling a bit depressive lately, but we live and learn and move on and set fire to things don't we?

Anyway, this the 300th post here on Awesomecake, which is awesome! To celebrate, imma post a comic I've been working on as a treat to people. And if you don't like comics then...I guess...

I dunno, you could pretend I posted something amazing for my 300th post instead ^_^

Yes, I know it's in black and white...and grey, but that's how I've been feeling lately. I kinda like it, and it's a different take on Ambrose, it's always good to give projects some depth :P

In the first page above, observe how Albert tries to use shadows and kind fails miserably. Also, I'm pretty sure I spelled Austrailia wrong, but that's alright, because it is a FICTIONAL UNIVERSE that is not related to our own. Fuck yeah, I am the king of excuses. Nothing much happens on page 2, apart from the Energy Blades coming out and the fact that zombies without eyes arent a good idea.
Yay! Some action! Pretty proud of that blur effect in the second panel. And the pages punchline. Hehe, mouth full...hehe...

Many manhours (and womanhours) were spent trying to get the sound effect for the death scene right. We tried many things, but in the end we had to scrap "Kigga-runch!" as being too over the top.
And then it ended. I'm actually looking for titles for this chapter. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to leave em in the comic. You may win fabulous prizes!

No comments: