Friday, March 26, 2010

Dental Care

Just be grateful that I decided to draw boxers.

I think that might be my favorite Owl City song by the way. It's very poppy and happy. There's a really clever line in it that goes "Alcohol and golf don't mix, that's why I don't drink and drive."

While I have listed down a few of the awesome parts of being a freelance designer, there are a couple of disadvantages to it. I went around to the office today to pick up some monies, and I found it really hard to carry on a conversation with one of the peoples there. I don't think it had anything to do with like...the conversation, it was very good, but I just found myself really slow for some reason. I think it's because I spent most of the day at home talking to no one >_<

My England suffers.

Anyway, it's the weekend. Woot!

No comments: