Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When the morning comes

Things always look better in the morning don't they? Anyway, I had a pretty good day yesterday. There was even cake! Fuck yeah! Didn't include the cake in the comic though...I did include the moment where I won a dollar though. Technically, I won two dollars, but you have to spend a dollar to win two dollars so all you really win is one dollar. I think they should change that...make it so that you win three dollars. Because it'd be more fun to say, "Hey, I won two dollars!"

Been watching a lot of Flight of the Conchords lately. I'd heard this song ages ago, my sisters friends refer to it all the time for some reason, but now that I know that the Conchords are freaking awesome, I will in turn, share this with you. The coolest part, for me, about the Conchords is that I remember watching Tongan Ninja and hoping that Jemaine Clement would go places.

Now, in the Flight of the Conchords, there's a character called Murray, played by Rhys Darby. He's the very inept manager of the band, who means well. I was looking up some of his stand up online and my god, is he funny. [Watch this]

What's weird is that bit reminds me of my nightclubbing efforts a few years back :P

Edit: My html skills are fail...so instead of embedding clips I puts the links!

2 comments:

Clarence Dass said...

Are Sharkys boobs really that perky?

Unknown said...

/shrug

I'm not the guy you should be asking :P

/glances at John.